Working For Stillwater
We’re Hiring! – June 2017
In response to our increasing workload and imminent move to a new larger office in Reigate, Stillwater Associates are looking for the following new additions to our team:-
- Project Engineer – Ideally a graduate civil engineer with a few years of experience in the reservoir safety industry who is looking to progress to the Supervising Engineers Panel and beyond.
- Senior Engineer – Ideally a chartered civil engineer with between 5 and 10 years of experience who is appointed to the Supervising Engineers Panel or getting close. You will need technically brilliant to keep up with us and looking to progress to the All Reservoirs Panel!
- Regional Supervising Engineers – Our business is built on an extensive base of experienced Supervising Engineers distributed throughout the UK. However, we need a few more! Whatever stage you are with your career we are looking for new part-time consultants appointed to the Supervising Engineers Panel.
Stillwater Associates are always pleased to hear from experienced reservoir engineers to discuss employment opportunities.
Stillwater Associates can offer the following employment opportunities:
• Conventional employee status on a full- or part-time basis to suit the lifestyle of the individual
• Self-employed status allowing you to work as part of the Stillwater team with benefits of technical and administrative support, either in developing your own portfolio of projects with us or transferring an existing portfolio
• Associated working where your company and Stillwater Associates offer our combined expertise to clients in suitable business sectors.
There is rich potential for individuals with talent and enthusiasm to join our team producing high quality services but focused on providing value for money to our clients. We work in a friendly and open way with all our stakeholders.