Stillwater Associates is a civil engineering consultancy based in Reigate, Surrey that specialises in dams and reservoirs. Our current team consists of 6 engineers working from our Alma Road office and 20 part-time engineers working from home offices throughout England and Wales. Our primary business is the inspection and assessment of large reservoirs followed by the design and supervision of remedial works to ensure public safety and compliance with the Reservoirs Act 1975.
This growing engineering consultancy requires a new full-time company administrator to manage all aspects of the company’s work and processes.
- Providing project and administrative support to both office-based engineers and remotely located engineers.
- Managing our reservoir portfolio to ensure our technical review process is implemented and statutory reports are issued correctly and in a timely manner.
- Finance administration – prepare reports from our time management system, preparation of company invoices for issue, monitoring and processing incoming payments, processing sub-consultant invoices and expenses.
- Preparing / managing / updating company policies and procedures and informing / training staff on changes where required.
- Managing, preparing and updating company documents such as marketing materials, CVs, website content, social media etc
- Assisting with collation of data and processing of supplier applications to clients
- Assisting in preparation of standard company information for fee proposals / tenders
- Arranging / booking staff travel arrangements
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Motivated and proactive team player who is also capable of working independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong literacy and numerical skills
- Previous experience of administering processes and issuing and controlling documents, ideally in support of a project team.
- Previous experience of financial management (generating invoices, monitoring cash flow etc.) ideally with a working knowledge of Xero and Harvest (or other similar financial / time management systems).
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
Our company administrator role is a permanent full-time position based in our office in Reigate, Surrey. Some home working may be necessary in accordance with government COVID-19 guidance or company working practices. Our working environment is a flexible one to allow you a balanced lifestyle. Core working hours will be required to ensure sufficient contact time in the office.
- Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per year (40 hours) – Hours negotiable
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Scheme
- Paid leave: 25 days + 8 bank holidays
We would consider applications for this role on a part-time/job-share basis. Applicants should clearly state at the time of applying their preference of days/hours.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Friday 18th September 2020.
Stillwater Associates reserve the right to close this advert before the published closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications. We advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.